Means of Contact:
- Discord (My personal preference).
- Private Message (Here, Fiverr, Fimfiction).
What To Include:
There are a few things that I need to know in the initial contact to make a decision on if I will accept a commission or not, they include the following:
A rough outline of what you want (Think: Characters, Setting, Theme).
An indication on desired length (Think: Word Count, Chapters).
If you have it an overview of events that you want to see happen in the story. (Optional)
- I reserve the right to refuse any commissions without explanation.
- I will not write what I am uncomfortable with, no matter the price. (Although there is very little I am uncomfortable with.)
- I take commissions for stories set within the Clocktower Society universe.
- I will write anything that isn’t viscerally disgusting (e.g., vomit, sickness, etc.).
- I absolutely refuse to rewrite full seasons of the show to insert an OC character. I am fine writing stories about someone’s OC, even shipfics with the mane 6. But I am not rewriting full episodes. This includes following the show’s canon timeline in it. (Because that restricts a lot of things one can do and makes it a pain.)
Novel(la) Length Commissions:
Yes. I will happily write your novel(la) for you, but with the amount of time (invested in: writing, planning, researching, editing, formatting) these projects are subject to a much different prices, which will be determined on a case by case basis.
Please Note: I consider a novel(la) a story that is over 20,000 words in length.
$30 per 1,000 words as a base price.
- Not started = full refund.
- Started, not much done = 85% refund
- Started, halfway done = 50% refund
- Nearly completed = 25% refund
- Finished but not yet shown = No refund
- Half up front, other half upon completion.
- Pay Per Chapter
- Or full upfront if you prefer.
I will publish everything I write on my Fimfiction.net and Deviantart accounts unless specifically requested not to.
For Fimfiction users: Please Note that it is against the rules on Fimfiction to post stories that you haven’t written yourself, even if you have commissioned them.